Hi, I’m John – a TPI Award nominated lighting operator and designer for shows, festivals and tours. I currently live in London when I’m not out on the road. Here’s a bit of rundown of my skills and expertise:
- Touring designer with over 10 years of experience around the world.
- House engineer at various venues in and around London.
- Television studio lighting technician.
- Theatrical productions.
- Trainer and Lecturer in lighting consoles and CAD visualisation software.
- Corporate work for conferences, parties and product launches.
Lighting Console experience:
Avolites Titan; GrandMA; ChamSys MagicQ; ETC; Zero88 (plus many more encountered over years of shows all over the word).
Media Server experience:
Ai, Hippotizer, Coolux, Robe RMS/DigiSpot and Screen Monkey.
Training & Lecturing:
Accredited Trainer for Avolites Titan and Capture, with experience teaching
both industry professionals and lecturing undergraduate students at the
Royal Central School of Speech and Drama.